A delicious, easy to make cranberry sauce recipe to serve with your Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- one bag of fresh cranberries
- one cup of water
- 1/2 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 slices tangerine rhine ( use a potato peeler to cut rhine into two, 1/2 inch slices)
- one bay leaf
- one teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- one tablespoon honey
- Place all the ingredients except the honey in a medium size saucepan, stir and heat over medium / high heat.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until all the cranberries have burst. Stir frequently
- Remove from heat
- Stir in the honey
- Let sit at room temperature.
- You can either serve it chilled or at room temp.